Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Afghan Blocks
Share this post with your friends:
[Tweet “20 Free Afghan Block Crochet Patterns!”]
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
1. Starburst Flower Mandala Square by “e” Lee (sizes 7, 9, 12 inches)
2. Unbroken Hearts Granny Square by Sara Sach (size 12 inches)
3. Wildflower Granny Square – Little Monkeys Crochet (size 5.5 inches)
4. Grandma’s Heart Square by Carola Wijma (size dependant on yarn choice)
5. Kismet Square by Jessie Rayot (size 12 inches)
6. Harlequin Shells 12″ Crochet Square by Carolyn Christmas
7. Prince Protea Square by Virginia Burrow & Dedri Uys
8. In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Lion 9″-12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis This is now a premium pattern.
9. Magic Spike Mandala Square – 12″ by Tamara Kelly
10. Dahlia in a square – Granny Square by Kinga Erdem (size dependant on yarn choice)
11. Quilt Inspired Square and Pillow by Mamachee (size 3.5 inch)
12. Starburst Square by Tera Kulling (size 12 inches)
13. Water Lily Afghan Square by Olivia Kent
14. Breast Cancer Ribbon Afghan Square by Lisa Hamblin
15. Floral Kaleidoscope Afghan Square by Julie King
16. Veronica’s Rose by Melissa Green
17. Yarn Clouds Square by Amelia Beebe
18. African Flower Square by Barbara Smith
19. Sunflower granny square by Maz Kwok
20. Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square by Krystal Nadrutach
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!