At Wednesday Link Party 410 we feature a handy Crochet Tablet Wedge project from @eyeloveknots, Week 11 of the Summer CAL from @frautschitschi_crochet and a festive Christmas Tree Scarf and Hat Set from @sewcraftycrochet.
Become a Guest Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 410 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, make later ↓
This Week at Party 410 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Frau Tschi-Tschi and Sew Crafty Crochet.
- Crochet Tablet Wedge Project | EyeLoveKnots
- Week 11 Summer CAL | Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Christmas Tree Scarf and Hat Set (free scarf crochet pattern) | Sew Crafty Crochet
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Link and Share Wednesday Party 386 – Windy Day Baby Cardigan
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Read the detailed pattern review at EyeLoveKnots for this handy Crochet Tablet Wedge project.Read More
Take a look at the progress Frau Tschi Tschi has made on her crochet blankets for this Summer CAL.Read More
Get the free pattern for this festive Christmas Tree Scarf from Sew Crafty Crochet! She's linked the hat pattern in her post, so you can make your own scarf and hat set too!Read More