I’m looking for Guest Crochet Designers to share their patterns with my readers. Interested? Learn more about this opportunity (including financial compensation rates) below.
New to designing? I love promoting content from new Designers too, so please feel free to sign-up.
Guest Crochet Designer Opportunity
So how does this work?
- You decide on a crochet pattern you would like to share with my readers and submit the idea to me for consideration, along with the date you would like the pattern to be published on my site (find your date here).
Once approved, write-up the pattern and have the pattern tested for accuracy. Submit your pattern in its final publishable form by the agreed upon date. I also request that you submit 2 quality photos to be used on social media (one square and one for Pinterest) for the pattern.
Our Guest Crochet Designer Agreement
- You retain full copyright of your pattern.
- Our agreement requires that you do not republish that pattern online for 90-days from the publish date on my site. You may publish the pattern as a PDF, or as part of an eBook that must be downloaded to be viewed, at any time.
- Once the 90-days have passed, you may republish your pattern wherever you wish. I ask that you include 50% extra content (so the new post is not word-for-word the same as my post) in any post where you republish the pattern. We do not want to be penalized by Google, or any other Search Engine for having duplicate content.
How I Promote Your Post
I will share your pattern post on my social media accounts and in my newsletter. My site uses social media scheduling tools to allow the post to be shared again (on repeat) throughout the year(s). See my blog and social media stats here.
Newsletter Promotion. You can select up to 4 of your own free, or for sale, pattern links (with square images) to be shared over 4 consecutive weekly newsletters (1 per week for 4 weeks in total).
If you think this is something you might be interested in, please complete the form at the end of this post ♥
One More thing to Consider
1) Sell me the full rights to your pattern. This means you will transfer the full copyright for the pattern to Oombawka Design, Ltd. This pattern must be your own design that has not been published anywhere else (digitally or physically). If you prefer this option, please let me know. Depending on the complexity and type of pattern, if approved, I am willing to pay between $25.00 and $100.00 per pattern for the exclusive rights. The pattern must not use discontinued yarn or hard-to-find yarn.