Welcome to our 100th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 100!
I cannot believe we have had 100 parties at Link and Share Wednesday! I would like to Thank you for joining me each week to share your beautiful projects 🙂
If you like to enter giveaways please visit this post: Celebrate Oombawka Design’s 2nd Blog Anniversary
The second giveaway ends July 13, 2015 at 12:15 am ET.
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 99 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 100 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!
2. July 2015 Scraps of Yarn (SOY) Challenge – Mystery CAL Part 1 | Creative Crochet Workshop
3. Crocheted Doily Giveaway | Fie Bakt, Haakt en naait
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 100
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 100!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!