This week at our Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party we feature a Victorian Natural Tinted Alkanet Lip Balm Recipe, a Banana Chocolate Chip Roll Recipe, a Crochet Triangle Shawl, a Lazy Daisy Granny Square Pattern, a Sprinkle Donut Coasters Crochet Pattern and a pretty Crochet Flower Square.
Please remember to share the Features from this week before you add your new projects to the party! Thank you so much for visiting us each week. Remember to participate you can link up to your images in different places online – or even upload an image directly to the widget – you do not have to be a professional blogger or Crafter to join this party 🙂
The Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party is Hosted By:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Our Favorite Projects: Sew historically, Looney for Food, Frau Tschi-Tschi, Creative Crochet Workshop, Posh Pooch Designs, and Intertwined Art!
- Victorian Natural Tinted Alkanet Lip Balm Recipe – Sew historically
- Banana Chocolate Chip Roll – Looney for Food
- Crochet Triangle Shawl – Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Lazy Daisy Granny Square – Creative Crochet Workshop
- Sprinkle Donut Coasters Crochet Pattern – Posh Pooch Designs
- Crochet Flower Square – Intertwined Art
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!
Make sure to visit the projects that you LOVE the most and PIN them!!
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!