Welcome to our 105th Link & Share Wednesday Link Party!
I can’t wait to see what you will each share this week 🙂
If you enjoy link parties I have added a link to another party below you may be interested in joining each week, as well as, a few Crochet-a-longs which are currently taking place.
Other Link Parties:
Welcome to our 105th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 105!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 104 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 105 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!So tell your friends to pop by and click on your submission if you want to increase your chances of being one of the Featured Favourites in next week’s post! .
2. The Pandasy Granny Square – Creative Crochet Workshop
3. Beach Bag – Howling at the Moon
Beach Bag pattern is a Premium (for sale) pattern designed by Gleeful Things. Links are in the post at Howling at the Moon.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 105
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 105!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!