Your Favorites: Scallops, Sea Shells + Paint on Crochet?
This week your favorites include 2 free crochet patterns for pretty shells and shell stitches, as well as, a great technique you will want to try yourself before the summer is over!
Check our features out below in our Round Up Collage and please remember to PIN it to your Pinterest Board to share these projects with others crafters too!
To see all of last weeks projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 150th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 149 as chosen by you! .
Scallops, Sea Shells + Paint on Crochet?
. Your Favorites: Scallops, Sea Shells + Paint on Crochet? Check them out here! Free Patterns too!
3. Painting on Crochet – Kat Kat Katoen
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
If you are one of this week’s Featured Favourites, you can grab a Featured Favourite Button (below) and display it proudly on your blog too!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 150 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 150
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
Link and Share Wednesday Party 150! Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
Other Link Parties:
Thank you for featuring my washcloth pattern! And thanks for hosting!
great party and wonderful features! have a great weekend Rhondda!