Your Favorites: Colorful Projects, Scrappy Flowers and a Purrfect Key Chain
We had some very pretty and colorful projects last week! Check out the Purrfectly cute Kitty Cat Key Chain! I love the WIP in the photo too – one day I must try my hand at making one of the mochila bags! The Scrappy Flower Granny Pillows are fantastic – and a free pattern is included for the squares! The mandalas – just make me feel happy – bright and colorful – the perfect summer projects.
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too! PS: Don’t forget about our Giveaways!!!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Your Favorites: Colorful Mochila, Stunning Rettangolini and Lovely Lace
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 155th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 154 as chosen by you! .
Colorful Summer Projects: Scrappy Flowers & a Purrfect Key Chain
1 Cat Key Chain – Howling at the moon
2 Colorful Crochet Summer Projects – Anabelia Craft Design
3 Scrappy Flower Granny Variation #3 – Atelier Marie- Lucienne
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
If you are one of this week’s Featured Favourites, you can grab a Featured Favourite Button (below) and display it proudly on your blog too!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 155 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 155
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
[inlinkz_linkup id=653216 mode=1]Link and Share Wednesday Party 155! Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
Other Link Parties:
Hi Heidi I couldn’t find the link on her site to the cat pattern – this one looks similar but you may need google translate to change the language on the site. My browser (Chrome) does it automatically for me so I’m not sure if the site is in English or a different language:
I couldn’t find the link on her blog but this one might work.
yes I would love the cat key ring pattern please it is so cute and I love cats lyn
If anyone knows how to find the actual pattern for number one, the cat key chain, please share that with me; thx!
I love these links but I could not find patterns for one and two. Was very interested in the mandala patterns but she indicated she had not written them up. Maybe I am wrong?
Thank you so much for featuring me again, Rhondda!! I really appreciate it!