Jenny Guldin of Crochet is the Way has written a photo tutorial to show you how to Join As You Go with Love Knots. The finished design is really beautiful and lacy!
If you are looking for a project to use up lots of your scrap yarn then you need to check out this free pattern from Pia Thadani of StitchesNScraps. She has designed a Linen Stitch Scrap Rug worked with 3-strands of yarn held together. It must be super soft and squishy!
Need some protection from the glorious summer sun? Have you ever tried working with Raffia? Joanna of Goddess Crochet did- and she has created a free pattern for you to try your hand at it too – Raffia Wide Brim Hat.
Check our features out below in our Round Up Collage and please remember to PIN it to your Pinterest Board to share these projects with others crafters too!
To see all of last weeks projects visit this post: Your Favorite Scrappy Flowers, Tulip Mandala and Girly Purses!
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 149 th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 148 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Featured Favorites.
Wide Brim Hat, Love Knots and Scrap Rug!
3. Linen Stitch Scrap Rug – Free Pattern – Stitches N Scraps
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 149 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 149
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 148! Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
Other Link Parties: