This week’s featured projects include 3 free crochet patterns. The beautiful scrappy flowers free pattern is now available (with a fantastic photo tutorial); Crochet for You’s pretty Tulip Mandala free pattern and two pretty Girly Purses (pattern for purchase) with an adorable cupcake embellishment (free pattern – from Twinkie Chan linked).Check them out below in our Round Up Collage and please remember to PIN it to your Pinterest Board to share these projects with others crafters too!
In addition to our Featured Favorites, we had a beautiful selection of projects this week including (but not limited to) a beautiful Summer Shrug, a Slanted Ribbed Cotton Headband , Trikonasana Yoga Socks (knit)…
To see them all visit this post: Papagena Scarf and Afghan Squares
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 148 th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 147 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Featured Favorites.
Colorful Scrappy Flowers, Tulip Mandala and Girly Bags!
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 148 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 148
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
Other Link Parties: