This week at Wednesday Link Party 360, your favorite projects were the Easy Summer Top (Pattern Review), the Rainbow Baby Hat (free pattern) and the Knit Cullum Tee (Pattern Review).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 360 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 360 Features Here
This Week at Party 360 we feature your favorite projects from EyeLoveKnots, Cute and Cozy Crochet and Kiku Corner!
- Easy Summer Tee Crochet Pattern Review | EyeLoveKnots
- Rainbow Baby Hat | Cute and Cozy Crochet
- Knit Cullum Tee by Isabell Kraemer | Kiku Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Read this very detailed review of the Easy Summer Tee Crochet Pattern. The pattern was designed by Yay for Yarn.Read More
The free Rainbow Baby Hat pattern comes in 3 sizes: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months. It is just one of the 4 patterns available in the Rainbow Nursery Series.Read More
This pretty Knit Cullum Tee (designed by Isabel Kraemer) is knit with Fingering Weight yarn. Read more about the Linen Noir Collection at Kiku Corner.Read More