At Wednesday Link Party 390 we feature the pretty Woodbury Poncho (pattern review) from @eyeloveknots, a beautiful Sun and Stars Granny Square (free pattern) from @crochet_cloudberry and a fun My Life Doll Cardigan, Skirt, and Hat set (free patterns linked in her post) from Craft Attic Resources.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 390 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 390 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 390 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Crochet Cloudberry and Craft Attic Resources.
- Woodbury Poncho (pattern review) | EyeLoveKnots
- Sun and Stars (Free Granny Square Pattern) | Crochet Cloudberry
- My Life Doll Cardigan, Skirt and Hat | Craft Attic Resources
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This pretty Woodbury Poncho was crocheted by EyeLoveKnots. Pop over to her post to read her pattern review and learn more about how you can get a copy too!Read More
This beautiful Sun and Stars Square is a free granny square pattern designed by Cat at Crochet Cloudberry. Visit her post for the pattern and to see her other lovely designs too:Read More
Craft Attic Resources has shared her fun My Life Doll Cardigan, Skirt and Hat projects with us this week. She's also included the links to these pretty doll clothes patterns in her post.Read More