At Wednesday Link Party 457 our features include these great for summer Willow River Water Bottle Holders from @grandmaduckdesigns, these fantastic Temperature Snails from @frautschitschi_crochet, and a super sweet Lots to Love 14-inch Doll Sweet Little Girl Romper from Craft Attic Resources.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 457 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, to make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 457 we feature projects from Grandma Duck Designs, Craft Attic Resources and Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Willow River Water Bottle Holder (free crochet pattern) | Grandma Duck Designs
- Lots to Love 14-inch Doll Sweet Little Girl Romper | Craft Attic Resources
- Temperature Snails (free crochet pattern) | Frau Tschi-Tschi
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
Did you know you can submit your free crochet pattern links to my site Free Crochet Tutorials and Patterns? I share every post added on Facebook and Pinterest!
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Wednesday Link Party 457 Features
Shelli from Grandma Duck Designs has shared a great free crochet pattern for her Willow River Water Bottle Holder. For her project she used Cotton Yarn and a 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook. Pop over to her blog for the free instructions.Read More
Craft Attic Resources has shared her finished Sweet Little Girl Romper project with us this week. This cute little doll outfit includes footed pants, a romper top and headband. It is absolutely adorable. Read more about the pattern and the supplies she used in her post.Read More
This week Frau Tschi-Tschi has shared an adorable free crochet pattern for her Temperature Snails. These snails are constructed using different colors of yarn for different days of the year based on the temperature. I think the finished result is just adorable!Read More