Wednesday Link Party 323 Features the Simple Chains Cowl, a DIY Crochet Christmas Tree and a Granny Tartan Blanket
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 323, we feature a lovely Simple Chains Cowl (free pattern) from Esther at CAAB, a creative DIY Crochet Christmas Tree (free pattern) from Elsar Blog and a fantastic Granny Tartan Crochet Blanket from Atelier Marie-Lucienne.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 323
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 323 Features Here
This Week at Party 323 we feature beautiful projects from CAAB, Elsar Blog and Atelier Marie-Lucienne
- Simple Chains Cowl Free Pattern from CAAB
- Crochet Christmas Tree Free Pattern from Elsar Blog
- Granny Tartan Crochet Blanket from Atelier Marie-Lucienne
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 321 Features Free Patterns for a Chunky Crochet Scarf, a Heirloom Crochet Doll and a Donkey!(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featured at Wednesday Link Party 298 – Beautiful Vest Crocheted from a Triangular Scarf Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring a Free Pattern for the Pretty Vina Hat(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 323’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Simple Chains Cowl Pattern
The beautiful Simple Chains Cowl Pattern from Esther at CAAB is crocheted with Bulky Weight Yarn  and a 6.5 mm (K) crochet hook. You can get your copy of this free pattern here:Read More
Crochet Christmas Tree Free Pattern
This pretty DIY Crochet Christmas Tree Free Pattern from Elsar Blog includes the written instructions in Dutch. You will find some of the terms used in our Dutch Crochet Translation Project Post, if you'd like to give it a try!Read More
Granny Tartan Blanket
This lovely Granny Tartan Blanket Project was submitted by Atelier Marie-Lucienne. I really love how this turned out! You can change up the colors to your liking too if you want to give it a try as well. She explains how she made her blanket in her post.Read More
Thank you Elsa 🙂 Thank you for joining us for the party!! Have a lovely week, Rhondda
Thank you so much, I loved seeing my Christmas trees in your favorite post. Thank you so much. A great day for you ☻♥