Wednesday Link Party 315 Featured Favorites Include an Adorable Applique Elephant
This week at Wednesday Link Party 315 we feature an adorable Applique Elephant, a lovely Satawal Tee and a Large Christmas Bauble.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 315
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 315 Features Here
This Week at Party 315 we feature projects from My Bijou Life, With Thread, Wool and Buttons and Marie Lucienne
- Applique Elephants Quilt Block #1 – My Bijou Life
- Satawal Tee – With threads, wool and buttons
- Large Christmas Bauble – Marie Lucienne
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 311 Features the Stained Glass Slouch Hat and 2 More Free Patterns(Opens in a new browser tab)
Wednesday Link Party 312 Features these Pretty Stained Glass Fingerless Gloves(Opens in a new browser tab)
Wednesday Link Party 314 Features a Cream Cheese Danish Recipe and free patterns!(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 315’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Applique Elephants Quilt Block #1 - My Bijou Life
Take a look at this adorable Applique Elephant Quilt shared by Michelle at My Bijou Life.Read More
Satawal Tee - With threads, wool and buttons
Have you seen this beautiful Satawal Tee? This project is knitted and shared by conhiloslanasybotones. The original pattern is from Midori Hirose.Read More
Large Christmas Bauble Pattern - Marie Lucienne
This Large Christmas Bauble is perfect for the upcoming holidays and I think they would make great gifts for friends and coworkers. Check out the project and the free pattern at Marie Lucienne Blog.Read More