This week at Wednesday Link Party 313 we have a Pumpkin Theme going on! Get crocheting and crafting with these 3 great Fall Projects. Crochet a Pumpkin or even a Pumpkin Gnome (free patterns are provided). Then learn about the Teal Pumpkin Project and how you can participate too!
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 313
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 313 we feature projects from Frau Tschi-Tschi, Kippi at Home and Crochet Cloudberry
- It’s Pumpkin Time by Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Teal Pumpkins by Kippi at Home
- Pumpkin Gnome by Crochet Cloudberry
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 313’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Get the free pattern to make your own crocheted pumpkin from Frau Tschi-Tschi.Read More
This DIY make and display Teal Pumpkins post is available from Kippi At Home. These Teal Pumpkins can be placed by your door on Halloween to let parents know that non-food (allergy free) goodies are available.Read More
This cute little Pumpkin Gnome is crafted with a cork and crochet. Get the instructions for free at Crochet Cloudberry today!Read More