When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Here’s how it works.
This week at Wednesday Link Party 312 we are featuring 3 new handmade projects. Find the links to these beautiful projects, including these pretty Stained Glass Fingerless Gloves (free pattern), the Elgin Cathedral Coaster Mandala (free pattern) and the Alaska Scarf (premium pattern) beneath the collage image below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 312
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 312 Features Here
This Week at Party 312 we feature projects from Krazy Kabbage, Atelier Marie-Lucienne and Lilia Craft Party!
- Stained Glass Fingerless Gloves Free Crochet Pattern by Krazy Kabbage
- Elgin Cathedral Coaster / Mandala by Atelier Marie-Lucienne
- Alaska Scarf by Lilia Craft Party
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 312’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
The Stained Glass Fingerless Gloves Free Crochet Pattern by Krazy Kabbage features the Millstone Stitch. If you love the look of these gloves, you will be happy to know there is a matching hat pattern available too!Read More
The Elgin Cathedral Coaster Mandala by Atelier Marie-Lucienne is a lovely quick project you can make with her free crochet pattern.Read More
The Alaska Scarf by Lilia Craft Party is lovely! This project combines knitting, embroidery and tassels to create a very unique scarf.Read More