Wednesday Link Party 311 Features the Stained Glass Slouch Hat and 2 More Free Patterns
This week at Wednesday Link Party 311, our 3 featured favorites include a super pretty slouch hat (the Stained Glass Slouch Hat is a Free Pattern), a cute little card and coin purse (Free Pattern) and an easy-to-crochet Zig Zag Poncho (the Zig Zag Poncho Pattern is a Free Pattern).
You can find the links for each of these great projects beneath the collage image below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 311
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 311 Features Here
This Week at Party 311 we feature projects from Krazy Kabbage, Crochet Cloudberry and Cailtlin’s Contagious Creations!
- Stained Glass Slouch Free Crochet Pattern by Krazy Kabbage
- Card and Coin Purse Pattern by Crochet Cloudberry
- Zig Zag Poncho Crochet Pattern by Caitlin’s Contagious Creations
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Featuring Watermelon Smoothie(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring an Adorable Crochet Dragon Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 311’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Stained Glass Slouch
The Stained Glass Slouch Free Crochet Pattern by Krazy Kabbage is crocheted with Fine Weight Yarn and a 3.5 mm (E) hook. The hat is worked back and forth in rows and available in multiple sizes.Read More
Card and Coin Purse
The Card and Coin Purse is a free crochet pattern from Crochet Cloudberry. The pattern is written in UK Terms and crocheted with 4-ply cotton and a 2.5 mm crochet hook.Read More
Zig Zag Autumn Poncho
The Zig Zag Autumn Poncho Pattern by Caitlin's Contagious Creations is available as a free crochet pattern. The finished poncho measures 20 inches long (shortest point) by 24 inches (neck circumference) and is crocheted with medium weight yarn  and a 5 mm (H) hook.Read More
Hi Cat 🙂 You are very welcome! I hope you see some traffic from the feature! Wishing you the best, Rhondda
Hi Kat, You are very welcome 🙂 Your Stained Glass Slouch is lovely! Have a great week, Rhondda
Thank you so much for featuring my Stained Glass Slouch 🙂
Thanks for sharing my coin purse. I absolutely love the poncho and hat, and think they both will be on my to-do list this Autumn.