We are featuring Magic Socks at Wednesday Link Party 308!
This week our three featured projects at our Wednesday Link Party 308 include a pair of magic socks, a pretty crochet Kimono (free pattern) and lovely shopping net bag (lace with leaves) pattern.
Get the links to each of these projects beneath the images in our post below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 308
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 308 we feature projects from LiliaCraftParty, Winding Road Crochet and Haekelfieber!
- Magic Socks Crochet Pattern – LiliaCraftParty
- Crochet Kimono Free Pattern – Winding Road Crochet
- Shopping net with leaves lace pattern – Haekelfieber
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Featuring the Crochet Soap Saver Bag Free Pattern
Featuring 18 Recipes for the Ultimate Peanut Butter Lover
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 308’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Magic Socks Crochet Pattern - LiliaCraftParty
Magic Socks are crocheted toe-up and use 2 different crochet stitches. The pattern is available to purchase and includes sizes small (medium, large). The socks are crocheted in sock weight yarn.Read More
Crochet Kimono Free Pattern - Winding Road Crochet
This great free pattern for a Crocheted Kimono is available in sizes XS/S (M/L, XL/XXL). You will need medium weight yarn  and a 6 mm (J) hook to make your Kimono.Watch the Video Read More
Shopping net with leaves lace pattern - Haekelfieber
This pretty shopping bag is crocheted with a 5 mm (H) hook and traditional wool. A stitch diagram for the pretty stitch pattern is provided.Read More