Add a splash of color to your wardrobe with these six wonderful tops, perfect for both casual days and special occasions! Make your summer outfits stand out or layer up and rock these beautiful designs all year round!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.
Title: Crochet Tops
Designer: Jill Hanratty
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $6.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Lacy and Lightweight Crochet Tops
Crocheted in Fingering and Sport Weight cotton yarns these beautiful tops are lightweight, lacy and cozy. The written instructions are easy to follow and include sizes ranging from S to 4XL.
Each pattern includes color images with written instructions in US Crochet Terms. Helpful diagrams, stitch diagrams, assembly diagrams, schematics and color charts are included.
The patterns are designated as INTERMEDIATE skill level.
The Driftwood Blossom Tee and Breezy Blooms Top use motifs within the pattern designs. The other Summer Tops are crocheted in rows and/or rounds from start to finish.
6 Incredible Crocheted Tops for All Sizes
- Anytime Tee | INTERMEDIATE | Size 3 Crochet Cotton | 4 mm (G) crochet hook
- Corded Shells Cowl Top | INTERMEDIATE | Size 3 Crochet Cotton | 4 mm (G) crochet hook
- Driftwood Blossom Tee | INTERMEDIATE | Size 3 Crochet Cotton | 4 mm (G) crochet hook and 4.5 mm (7) crochet hook
- Eyelet Dream Tank | INTERMEDIATE | Sport Weight Cotton Yarn  | 4.5 mm (7) crochet hook
- Timeless Grace Tank| INTERMEDIATE | Super Fine (Fingering) Weight Cotton Yarn  | 4.5 mm (7) crochet hook
- Breezy Blooms Top | INTERMEDIATE | Size 3 Crochet Cotton | 4 mm (G) crochet hook
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Summer Tops
The Yarns Used for the Projects
- Omega Dalia Size 3 Crochet Cotton
- Omega Eulali Super Fine Cotton 
- Omega Mimosa Fine (Sport) Cotton 
The Build-a-Kit option is available for the Eyelet Dream Tank from Annie’s Craft Store.
The patterns are written a easy-to-follow and straightforward manner. Sections are separated with larger headings and round and row headings are in bolded fonts. Stitch totals are included at the end of each row and round.
The use of color in the stitch diagrams and assembly diagrams makes following directions and keeping your place easier.
These patterns are written in U.S. crochet terms. Important pattern notes and the special stitches that are used are included at the beginning of each of the six Summer Top patterns.
The special stitches are not overly complicated. I’ve included the special stitches for each top below.
- Single crochet shell (sc shell)
Corded Shells Cowl Top
- Beginning half shell (beg half shell)
- Front post treble crochet shell (fptr shell)
- Beginning shell (beg shell)
- Beginning front post treble crochet shell (beg fptr shell)
- Beginning large front post treble crochet shell (beg large fptr shell)
- Large front post treble crochet shell (large fptr shell)
Driftwood Blossom Tee
- Beginning shell (beg shell)
Eyelet Dream Tank
- no special stitches
Timeless Grace Tank
- First foundation single crochet (first foundation sc)
- Next foundation single crochet (next foundation sc)
Breezy Blooms Top
- Cluster (cl)
The Metric Conversion Chart is on page 52 and the Stitch Guide is included on page 51.
Need more help with stitches? Check out Annie’s Craft Store’s free online Stitch Guide here.
My Favorite Crochet Top
- Breezy Blooms Top – I love how it is more flowy at the bottom edge and not so fitted and straight as the other designs.
Which ones are your favorites?
You can see more of the projects here.
Summer is the time for getting out and about, and what better way to showcase your individual style than with a splash of bright and beautiful colors? With this selection of six wonderful tops, you can easily create stunning and versatile outfits that will look great for both casual days and special occasions.
Would you like to have your own digital copy of Summer Tops?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: July 29, 2023, 11:59 pm ET
End Date: August 31, 2023, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Summer Tops, you can purchase your copy directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Summer Tops.
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*
Social Media Messages:
Embrace your inner fashionista with a new crocheted summer top! These 6 patterns include sizes from S to 4XL 🌈💖👚 #CrochetChic #anniescraftstore #anniescatalog
🌈 Elevate your style game with these six stunning crocheted tops! Perfect for adding a pop of color to your summer days or layering your winter outfits! The patterns for these 6 crochet tops were designed in lightweight cotton yarns and include sizes for everyone (S to 4XL). ✨🧶 #CrochetLove #FashionDIY #ColorfulWardrobe
Step into summer with a new crocheted top & show off your fashionista side! 🌈💖👚Discover 6 summer top patterns in sizes from S to 4XL #CrochetChic #anniescraftstore #anniescatalog
Get ready to stun this summer with a crocheted top! 🌈💖👚 Find your favorite with these 6 patterns in sizes from S to 4XL #CrochetChic #anniescraftstore #anniescatalog
Summer staple: a crocheted top! 🌈💖👚 Explore 6 patterns & sizes from S to 4XL #CrochetChic #anniescraftstore #anniescatalog