This week at Wednesday Link Party 352 we feature Julie’s recipe for Greek Marinade for Chicken, DIY Crafty Bird Pendants and the Lemons on the Line Washcloth.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 352 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 352 Features Here
This Week at Party 352 we feature projects from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle, Idim in Berlin and Kylie Crochets!
- Greek Marinade for Chicken| Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Bird Pendants| Idim in Berlin
- Lemons on the Line Washcloth | Kylie Crochets
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This Greek Marinade looks delicious! The recipe from Julie's Creative Lifestyle makes enough to marinate 2 to 3 pounds of chicken or fish. Pop over to her post to get the instructions.Read More
Grab some crocheted doilies, some textile paint spray, remnants of felt, fabric and other craft supplies to create these unique and colorful Bird Pendants! You will find the English tutorial at the bottom of Idim in Berlin's post.Read More
Crochet this free pattern from Kylie Crochets to make a 9.5 inch X 9.5 inch washcloth. This pretty washcloth uses the Tipsy Lemon Stitch and there is a photo tutorial available and linked in her post.Read More