This week at Wednesday Link Party 309 we feature a DIY Crochet Painting, a set of Crocheted Weather Pillows and the pretty Endless Summer Afghan Square Pattern.
Get the links to each of these projects beneath the images in our post below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 309
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 309 Features Here
This Week at Party 309 we feature projects from Hooks & Loops, Frau Tschi-Tschi and Eye Love Knots
- Crochet Painting by Hooks & Loops
- Crocheted Weather Pillows by Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Endless Summer Afghan Square Pattern by Eye Love Knots
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 309’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
You can make your own Crochet Painting too! To make one identical to this project by Hooks & Loops, visit her post! She has included the instructions for you.Read More
These Crocheted Weather Pillows were created by Frau Tschi-Tschi. She has crocheted weather pillows for 1975 and 2018. Create your own fun weather pillows too with the instructions she has included in her posts.Read More
This pretty afghan square is a free pattern from Eye Love Knots. The Endless Summer Afghan Square measures approximately 4.75 inches X 4.75 inches and is crocheted with medium weight yarn  and a 5 mm (H) hook.Read More