At Wednesday Link Party 405 we feature the pretty Terra Madre Top from Howling at the Moon (link to pattern included in her post), the lovely Madison Top from @mayakuzman (Little Treasures) and a recipe for Pizza Pinwheels (these look yummy!) from @moolasavingmom.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 405 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 405 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 405 we feature projects from Howling at the Moon, Little Treasures and Moola Saving Mom.
- Terra Madre Top | Howling at the Moon
- Madison Top | Little Treasures
- Pizza Pinwheels Recipe | Moola Saving Mom
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Liz from Howling at the Moon crocheted herself a Terra Madre Top in Cotton yarn. Isn't it lovely? She has included the link to the pattern in her post.Read More
This lovely top was designed by Maya Kuzman from Little Treasures blog. This top features the Granny Stitch and a Ruffled Edge.Read More
This Pizza Pinwheels look delicious! Visit Moola Saving Mom for the recipe to make your own Pizza Pinwheels. What toppings would you add?Read More