At Wednesday Link Party 409 we feature a fun textured Pineapple Soap Cozy (free crochet pattern) from @eyeloveknots, a lovely Summer Halter Top project from Howling at the Moon and a recipe for an adult Cranberry Vodka Popsicle from @condoblues.
Become a Guest Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 409 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, make later ↓
This Week at Party 409 we feature projects from Hello Sewing, Cotton Nutty and Little Treasures.
- Summer Halter Neck Top | Howling at the Moon
- Pineapple Soap Cozy | EyeLoveKnots
- Vodka Cranberry Popsicles | Lazy Budget Chef
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 355 – Ming the Cat
Link and Share Wednesday Party 323 – Granny Tartan Blanket
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Liz, from Howling at the Moon has crocheted this very pretty Summer Halter Neck Top. The link to the pattern is included in the post and she used Paris from DROPS yarn.Read More
This fun textured Pineapple Soap Cozy is perfect for gift giving and lathering up your favorite bar soap. This free pattern is available from EyeLoveKnots.Read More
Looking for an adult summer popsicle recipe? Why not give this one a try. Lazy Budget Chef has developed a Cape Cod Vodka Cranberry Popsicle Recipe and it is available right here:Read More