Strawberry Tissue Holder, Bunny Amigurumi; Folding Cloth Fan
At Wednesday Link Party 406 we feature a Strawberry Tissue Holder (free crochet pattern) from @crochet_cloudberry, Bunny and Clyde Amigurumi (free crochet pattern) from @CottonNutty and a Folding Cloth Fan DIY Project, from @condoblues .
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 406 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 406 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 406 we feature projects from Crochet Cloudberry, Cotton Nutty and Condo Blues.
- Strawberry Tissue Holder (free crochet pattern) | Crochet Cloudberry
- Bunny and Clyde Amigurumi (free crochet pattern) | Cotton Nutty
- How to Make a Folding Cloth Fan | Condo Blues
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 279 – Prisma Hat
Link and Share Wednesday Party 341 – Triple Strand Necklace Crochet Pattern
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards! | Must Have Crochet Bag Patterns | Modern Crochet Wall Hanging Patterns
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Strawberry Tissue Holder
This Strawberry Tissue Holder is perfect for Summertime! Pop over to Crochet Cloudberry to get the free pattern to make one for yourself:Read More
Bunny and Clyde Amigurumi
This Bunny and Clyde Amigurumi (I love a good pun!) is available as a free crochet pattern from Cotton Nutty. Visit the link below to get the pattern:Read More
How to Make a Folding Cloth Fan
Is it hot where you are? It is pretty hot here so this Folding Cloth Fan sounds like a brilliant idea! Visit Condo Blues to find out how to make your own DIY Folding Cloth Fan:Read More
Folding Cloth Fan sounds like a brilliant idea!
Those fabric fans are beautiful! Going to share with my mom – she loves that kind of stuff.