This week at Wednesday Link Party 334 we feature the Ruby Hexagon Granny Square, a lovely finished temperature blanket and a Valentine Bag Crochet Pattern.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 334 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 334 Features Here
This Week at Party 334 we feature projects from Crochet Cloudberry, Fau Tschi-Tschi and Posh Pooch Designs
- Ruby Hexagon Granny Square by Crochet Cloudberry
- 2019 Temperature Blanket by Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Valentine Bag Crochet Pattern by Posh Pooch Designs
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
- Wednesday Link Party 315 Featured Favorites Include an Adorable Applique Elephant(Opens in a new browser tab)
- The Wednesday Link Party 309 Features a DIY Crochet Painting(Opens in a new browser tab)
- This Week We Feature: Posh Pooch Designs, The Blue Elephants, and Just Measuring Up!(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This lovely Granny Square is part 4 of the Winter Jewels Lapghan CAL. Get the free pattern at Crochet Cloudberry!Read More
This lovely temperature blanket was crocheted by Frau Tschi-Tschi for 2019 temperatures. You can use the pattern she used to create your own for 2020 too!Read More