When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Here’s how it works.
Share your projects with us too!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party! You can share your projects and crafts with us too! There are many ways to link-up and if you have questions you can ask or review this post here:
Welcome to Link and Share Wednesday’s 141 st Link Party!
This week we have some really lovely projects to share 🙂
Linda has given us another fantastic free crochet pattern we can work up quickly and easily – for an All-in-One Preemie Cardigan! This will be great for anyone who wants to make little sweaters to donate to their favorite charities! Check out her other free patterns here – she has many more beautiful designs for baby items: Free Patterns
Erangi has given us a beautiful free pattern for a Crochet Mandala with Tulips – I’m thinking this will be a great Mother’s Day Gift! You can add it to your Favorites and Queue it for later here on Ravelry too: Crochet Mandala with Tulips.
The most clicked project from last week was from Laura at Over The Apple Tree. She has shared a number of lovely crochet projects she has made – including some really fun spring and summer purses! My favorite is the Cupcake – but the Watermelon and the light blue and white purse with the pretty flower are also super fun! Laura likes to sell what she makes in her Etsy shop so if you are looking for a ready-made gift – go take a look here:
Welcome to our 141 st
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 140 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Featured Favorites.
2. Crochet Mandala With Tulips – Crochet For You
3. All In One Preemie Cardie – Linda’s Crafty Corner
**Many projects included in Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 141 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 141
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
Other Link Parties: