Purses, Bags and Totes – Oh My!
Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
This week’s round up is a collection of lovely purses, bags and totes!
Click the photo to enlarge it to its full size 🙂
1. Cluster Stitch Bag – Clare Sullivan (BOBWILSON123)
2. Crochet Purse – Corina Gray (Stitch11)
3. Moroccan Market Tote – Tamara Kelly (Moogly)
4. Tranquil Waves Underarm Purse – “e” Lee (The Crochet Lounge)
5. Casual Crochet Bag – Sedruola Maruska (Yarn Obsession)
6. Crochet Duffle Purse – Dedri Uys (Look at What I Made)
7. Mommy & Me Woven Purses – Manda Nicole (MNE Crafts)
8. Hounds Tooth Tote – Kathy Lashley (ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs)
9. Big Striped Bag – Sara Sach (Posh Pooch Designs)
10. Back to class Bag – Mary Kathryn (Crochet Chiq)
11. Pretty Little Felted Purse – Kara Gunza (Petals to Picots)
12. Flower Bud Granny Hexagon Hand Bag – Debi Dearest (Dearest Debi)
13. Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern – Lauren Brown (Daisy Cottage Designs)
As an added bonus this week I have included an additional 12-free crochet pattern links below for you to explore at your leisure!
14. Harriet by Boodles
15. Crochet Flower Purse with YouTube Help Video by Naztazia
16. Free Granny Square Bag or Purse by CrochetDreamz
17. Easy Peasy Sandy Shells Purse by Amber Schaaf
18. Sassy Ruffle Bag by KT and the Squid
19. Miel Striped Bag by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)
20. Crochet Tote Summer Bag by Natalia Kononova
21. Cross-Over Long DC Purse by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
22. Raffia Summer Evening Purse by Annoo Crochet
23. Crochet Star Stitch Tote by Joanne Loh – Craft Passion
24. Crocodile Stitch Drawstring Purse by Joanne Loh – Craft Passion
25. The String Tote Pattern/Tutorial by Linda – Linda’s Crafty Corner
Thank you Cathy 🙂 I love making the round ups – especially when people enjoy them so much!! Have a lovely week,
Love all of your Friday round ups and appreciate how much work they must be for you, so thank you. This one was one of my most favourite!
I made Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern for my sister 😀
Me too 🙂
I love totes.
Very welcome 🙂
Wow, i absolutely love making bags. And if I can, I’ll do each one of this. Thanks for all the links.
Thank you Rhondda!! I love all the other patterns here too! hmmm what should I make now??
Thank you Rhondda! Great post.. Time to make another bag I think! Love, Jen x
Hi Rubietta, Naztazia does do some very good videos 🙂 Thank you for visiting and leaving me a comment 🙂 Rhondda
your video was great ,thanks for sharing…