I have a well-kept secret to share with you today 🙂 The BOOK is now available for purchase and I finally get to spill the beans! I was invited to contribute to Dedri’s new book Bold Baby Crochet!
I cannot believe I was able to remain silent for an entire year – but I did it! and now, thanks to Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., three (3) of my readers will be able to receive their very own copy of Bold Baby Crochet too!
Please read on to learn more about this beautiful and Bold Baby Crochet pattern book which includes 30 Modern & Colorful Projects for Baby.
Then enter the Giveaway for a chance to win your very own copy!Enter for a chance to win your own copy of Bold Baby Crochet by Dedri Uys!
Title: Bold Baby Crochet – 30 Modern & Colorful Projects For Baby
Author: Dedri Uys
Publisher: Barrons Educational Series, Inc.
Photographer: Simon Pask
Bold Baby Crochet
30 Modern & Colorful Projects For Baby
Bold Baby Crochet features a collection of 30 rainbow themed patterns, from 11 different designers. Baby sweaters, cardigans, hats, toys, gifts, blankets – Bold Baby Crochet provides a variety of projects perfect for baby shower gifts and for your own little loved ones.
You will find colorful and textured designs in the following categories:
Colorful Clothing Items
- Rainbow Band Booties – EASY – Doroteja Kardum
- Gumdrops Pullover – INTERMEDIATE – Pia Thadani
- Ombre Socks – INTERMEDIATE – Kirsten Ballering
- Little Flowers Playsuit – EASY – Sophie Cormier
- Colorful Cardigan – INTERMEDIATE – Rhondda Mol
- Bright Striped Sun Hat – INTERMEDIATE – Rhondda Mol
- Citrus Diaper Cover – INTERMEDIATE – Amy Ramnarine
- Snuggly Monster Mitts – INTERMEDIATE – Rhondda Mol
- Spring Stripes Dress – EASY – Amy Ramnarine
- Spring Stripes Leggings – ADVANCED – Amy Ramnarine
- Walk in the Park Hoodie – EASY – Pia Thadani
Gifts & Toys
- Hot Air Balloon Bunting – EASY – Dedri Uys
- Little Bear Rattle – EASY – Carmen Jorissen
- Friendly Soft Toys – EASY – Carmen Jorissen
- Textured Stacking Blocks – ADVANCED – Carolyn Christmas
- Sunny Day Headband – EASY – Shelley Husband
- Pastel Chevron Hat – EASY – Rhondda Mol
- Pastel Chevron Mittens – EASY – Rhondda Mol
- Gradient Floor Blanket – INTERMEDIATE – Kirsten Ballering
- Pretty Mary Janes – INTERMEDIATE – Doroteja Kardum
- Bobble Pacifier Cords – EASY – Kirsten Ballering
For The Nursery
- Whatever the Weather Wall Hanging – INTERMEDIATE – Amy Ramnarine / Sophie Cormier
- Climbing Colors Blanket – INTERMEDIATE – Pia Thadani
- Mini Nesting Baskets – EASY – Dedri Uys
- Freddie Frog Bottle Cozy – EASY – Carolyn Christmas
- Monster Pillow Cover – EASY – Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Fun-shapes Organizer – EASY – Carolyn Christmas
- Drops Storage Basket – EASY – Dedri Uys
- Rainbow Waves Stroller Blanket – INTERMEDIATE – Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Buddy Bear Curtain Tie – ADVANCED – Doroteja Kardum
The techniques section begins on page 123 and it includes step-by-step photo and written instructions to assist you with many of the special stitches used in the patterns. For three of the patterns I designed for the book you will need to know how to work into the back bar of the stitch to be able to create the raised rainbow effect – the back bar is sometimes referred to as the third loop and is behind and below the back loop (basically it is the yarn over you did to make the stitch). I do have video tutorials for other patterns available, explaining how to work into the back bar of the stitch if you need assistance.
Would you like a little sneak peek inside?
The projects I designed for the book are included below: Colorful Cardigan, Bright Striped Sun Hat, Snuggly Monster Mitts and the Pastel Chevron Hat and Mitts 🙂
Would you like to win a copy of Bold Baby Crochet?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada, where allowed by law.
Start Date: March 3, 2017; 12:00 am ET
End Date: March 10, 2017, 11:59 pm ET
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not one of the lucky winners of this giveaway and you would like to purchase your own copy of Bold Baby Crochet, you can get it directly from Barron’s Educational Series, Inc:
If you prefer to shop on Amazon, Bold Baby Crochet is available in the United States and Canada. If you do purchase your own copy I would love it if you would take the time to leave a review on Amazon for the book (pretty please?!). Thanks so much! ♥ Rhondda
Shopping from the United States:
Shopping from Canada:
I’d like to thank Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. for kindly providing 3 copies of Bold Baby Crochet for this giveaway for my readers!
All images are used with permission from Quantum Book Ltd and Barron’s Educational Series, Inc.