PIN Your Favorites and Join the Party!
PIN your favorites! Join the Party! This week on Link and Share Wednesday we have 3 fantastic projects you can try too! 2 of these are free crochet patterns and the third is based on a free crochet pattern (with a few modifications for size) – so you can make one too!
We have a great Granny-Spiration Challenge Scarf – pretty and feminine with a written and charted crochet pattern from Atelier Marie-Lucienne; Easy and Quick Crochet Slippers to keep our toes toasty warm, from Milena Places (free written pattern) and a lovely Neutral Granny Square Scarf from Over The Apple Tree – this design is based on a free granny square pattern (Kata from Penny Davidson – linked in the post) and I love the toggle buttons Laura chose for the closure!
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too!
PS: Don’t forget about our Giveaways!!!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 176th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 175 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Features Include
Granny-Spiration Challenge Scarf, Easy and Quick Crochet Slippers and a Pretty Neutral Granny Square Scarf
Please take a few moments to share this week’s Features! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
3 Crochet Patterns!
1 Granny-Spiration Scarf – Atelier Marie-Lucienne
2 Easy and Quick Crochet Slippers – Milena Places
3 Neutral Granny Square Scarf – Over The Apple Tree
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
Grab a Featured Favorite Button (below) and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 176 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 176
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
3. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
4. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 176 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
[inlinkz_linkup id=691133 mode=1]
Other Link Parties:
Thank you for featuring me, dear Rhondda!
I’m so excited to have my scarf featured this week! Thank you so much.