This week at Wednesday Link Party 359 we feature some fabulous new projects! Check out the Nostalgic Alphabet Blocks Set (Free Written Patterns with Graphs), the Cuddling Sheep (Free Pattern) and get 19 Super Easy Jam Recipes (you can save those for later I’ve pinned the Apple Pie Jam for later myself!).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 359 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 359 Features Here
This Week at Party 359 we feature projects from Grandma Duck Designs, Haekelfieber-Austria and Lazy Budget Chef!
- Nostalgic Alphabet Blocks – Free Crochet Patterns & Graphs | Grandma Duck Designs
- Cuddly Sheep – Free Crochet Pattern | Haekelfieber-Austria
- 19 Fancy but Easy Jam Recipes | Lazy Budget Chef
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Crochet these Nostalgic Alphabet Blocks with the free written patterns and graphs from Grandma Duck Designs. Each block is 24 X 24 and all patterns are available right on her blog!Read More
Make this adorable Cuddly Sheep with the free instructions from Sandra at haekelfieber-austria! The instructions include many images and you can translate her page using the 'Translate' button in the top-left side of her post (beneath her header).Read More
If you have wanted to make homemade jam to, pop over to the Lazy Budget Chef for 19 Fancy but easy Jam Recipes. Many different varieties are included like strawberry peach jam and apple pie jam!Read More