Modern Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
Modern Amigurumi for the Home includes patterns for 8 amigurumi projects crocheted in DK Weight Yarn .
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Modern Amigurumi for the Home
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $9.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Modern Amigurumi for the Home
Modern Amigurumi for the Home includes 8 adorable amigurumi projects designed by Elisa Sartori. Each amigurumi is crocheted with DK Weight Yarn  and worked in the round.
Modern Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Le Petit Maison Fairy House | EASY | 7 inches X 5.5 inches | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) crochet hook
- Madge | EASY | 10 inches tall X 7 inches wide | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) crochet hook
- Esther | EASY | 6 inches tall X 4.5inches wide | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) crochet hook
- Felix | EASY | 7.5 inches tall X 4.5 inches wide | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) crochet hook
- Mr. Rico | EASY | 9.5 inches tall X 5 inches wide | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) crochet hook
- Petunia | BEGINNER | 6.5 inches tall X 4 inches wide | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) crochet hook
- Poppy | EASY | 11 inches tall X 6 inches wide | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) crochet hook
- Luna | EASY | 6 inches tall X 3 inches wide | DK Light Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) crochet hook
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Modern Amigurumi for the Home
These patterns are written in U.S. crochet terms. Stitch counts are included for each row of the project.
At the beginning of each amigurumi pattern the Special Stitches used in the pattern and the Pattern Notes specific to the pattern are included.
Throughout the pattern, helpful diagrams are included for embroidering details, color changes and making the slip ring.
The crochet stitch guide is located on page 31 and includes both written instructions and diagrams for common crochet stitches and techniques.
Need more help with stitches? Check out Annie’s Craft Store’s free online Stitch Guide here.
My favorite amigurumis are:
You can see all the projects here. Which one is your favorite?
Would you like to have your own digital copy of Modern Amigurumi for the Home?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook here!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: December 25, 2021 12:00 am ET
End Date: January 8, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Modern Amigurumi for the Home, you can purchase your copy directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
You may also be interested in a free trial offer from Annie’s Creative Studio! Check out all the patterns and video tutorials included in the Creative Studio during your free trial!
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Modern Amigurumi for the Home.
For more information about Annie’s Craft store, visit their website, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*
Could you review Wildlife Cable Afghans next? Thanks!
OH! The Modern Amigurumi Book sounds wonderful and fun to make.
I think Annie’s 99 Granny Squares would be awesome for you to review.
I would love a review on Besties every girl needs a friend. Good Luck to All !
Merry Christmas everyone. I do want to learn amigurmi this year