Our March Crochet Giveaway prize pack includes 2 skeins of jewel-tone yarn and a pretty Furls Streamline Virgo hook.
I hope you have been enjoying the new free crochet patterns I have been releasing so far this year. I have also been working a lot behind the scenes on the blog, updating old posts with new links (Free Crochet Houndstooth Patterns, Free Cow Crochet Patterns; Beautiful Crochet Edging + Perfect Borders Patterns), working on my second site (Free Crochet Tutorials) and creating an online Crochet Stitch Dictionary.
January Free Crochet Patterns
- The Reversible Bulky Ear Warmer
- Bulky Ribbed Ear Warmer
- Drifter Scarf Pattern
- Cozy Home Throw Blanket Pattern
- Bulky Ear Warmer Pattern
- Drifter Hat Pattern
- Textured Twisted Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
- Distraction Granny Square
February Free Crochet Patterns
- Herry Hat Pattern
- Sweet as a Strawberry Baby Booties
- Silent Night Bandana Cowl
- Crochet Hearts for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Crochet Heart Hat
- Quick Valentine’s Day Cup Sleeve
- Couch Potato Blanket
- Expectation Granny Square
- Bulky Herringbone Stitch Scarf
- Bulky Herringbone Stitch Hat
March is National Crochet Month (March 1-31st) and Furls is giving away a prize each week. You can pop by and enter this great giveaway here: NatCroMo Giveaway at Furls
Plus, Furls is offering 15-25% off during NatCroMo on select products.
Check out the NatCroMo deals here.
See what other giveaways are taking place at Oombawka Design here.
Now onto this month’s Giveaway ♥
March Crochet Giveaway
This month I decided to pick another brand of yarn that you may not have had the opportunity to try yourself. It’s the 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight yarn available from Furls Crochet. Wander Acrylic Yarn is available in a great range of bright jewel-like colors and soft neutrals.
The crochet hook included in this month’s prize-pack is a Furl’s 5 mm (H) Virgo Streamline Resin. I think it pairs up quite nicely with the Midnight and Conifer Wander yarns.
I will email the winner of the giveaway and they will have 7-business days to respond to my email. If I haven’t received a response within 7-business days, I will be required to redraw for a new winner.
If you want to check to see who our winner was for any of my previous giveaways it is very easy to do! Visit the giveaway post and scroll down to find the winner’s name listed in the Rafflecopter Widget included at the end of the specific giveaway post.
March Oombawka Design Crochet Giveaway
TIP: Sign up for my weekly newsletter so you never miss a free pattern or giveaway!
The March Yarn and Hook Giveaway Prize Pack includes:
- 2 skeins of Wander Acrylic Yarn by Furls (Colors: Conifer and Midnight)
- 5 mm (H) Virgo Streamline Crochet Hook by Furls
About the Yarn
With its gorgeous silky sheen, plush body, and oh-so-soft touch, Wander feels like a splurge without breaking the bank.Furls Crochet
- Medium Weight Yarn 
- 100% Acrylic
- 3.5 oz (100 g) and 120 yds (109 m)
- Recommended Hook Size: 5 mm (H)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, cool iron, do not bleach, do not tumble dry.
- Colors: Conifer and Midnight
About the Hook
- hand-poured and swirled for a unique one-of-a-kind hook
- hand cast and carved into its final ergonomic shape
- cosmetic-quality resin hook
- polished, nonporous resin provides minimal grab for faster stitching
- light weight (0.75 oz)
- Length: 6.75 inches long
- Color: Pisces
- Size: 5 mm (H)
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
Follow Me Online:
This giveaway is open worldwide where Allowed by Law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: March 7, 2022; 12:00 am ET
End Date: March 31, 2022; 11:59 pm ET
Enter the Oombawka Crochet Giveaway here:
If you cannot see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE< to enter.a Rafflecopter giveaway
#crochet #yarn #giveaway #crochethook #oombawkadesigncrochet #crochetgiveaway #furlscrochet #furlsinf322 #marchgiveaway #yarnandhook