This week at Wednesday Link Party 353 we feature 3 fantastic projects you can make with free patterns and tutorials. You can learn how to sew a stuffed owl toy with foil jersey, or you can crochet a cute Tipsy Lemon Child’s Hat and/or a great Seeing Stars Throw Pillow.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 353 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 353 Features Here
This Week at Party 353 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Idim in Berlin and Kylie Crochets!
- Seeing Stars Throw Pillow Free Pattern| EyeLoveKnots
- How to Sew a Stuffed Owl Toy with Foil Jersey | Idim in Berlin
- Tipsy Lemon Child’s Hat Free Pattern (Age 6-10 years) | Kylie Crochets
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Get the instructions to make this fantastic Throw Pillow from EyeLoveKnots. This is a free pattern and is perfect for 4th of July Celebrations. You will need Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) hook. This Envelope Style Pillow cover is available in 8 different sizes.Read More
Learn how to make this DIY Stuffed Owl Toy with the template and instructions at Idim in Berlin. The English version of the instructions is available at the end of her post, so be sure to scroll down once you click through to her site!Read More
Kylie Crochets has a new pattern available for you to make! Pop over to her blog and get the instructions to make the Child's Size Tipsy Lemon Hat. You will need Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) hook. Have fun!Read More