This week at Wednesday Link Party 369 we feature a Little Rain Cloud, a Hippo C2C Square (free pattern), 3 Fun DIY Cereal Box Sculptures.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 369 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 369 Features Here
This Week at Party 369 we feature projects from Howling at the Moon, My Hobby is Crochet and Doodle Buddies
- Little Rain Cloud | Howling at the Moon
- C2C Hippo Square Pattern | My Hobby is Crochet
- 3 Ways to Create Amazing Cereal Box Sculptures | Doodle Buddies
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This cute Little Rain Cloud created by Liz from Howling at the Moon blog made the perfect baby gift!Read More
Kinga from My Hobby is Crochet has a whole series of C2C Afghan Square designs for you to choose from in her Wildlife Graphghan CAL. The Hippo is the 23rd square in the series.Read More
Naush from Doodle Buddies shares 3 fun and easy ways you can upcycle your cereal boxes into playful sculptures. I love the cat designs!Read More