Little Friends for Little Hands – 30 Free Patterns
I hope you enjoy the links and remember if you want to be included in the Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Up Pinnable image I need your permission to include your photos!
So please contact me to provide consent – and you never know – next week your design could be featured too! To learn more about this opportunity read this post: Would you like to be featured?
Click the image to enlarge it!
Little Friends for Little Hands (30 Free Crochet Pattern Links)
1. Little Bigfoot Bunny Revised 2014 by Sharon Ojala (Amigurumi To Go)
2. Crochet Along Sock Monkey by Sharon Ojala – Amigurumi To Go
3. free amigurumi animal friends by jennyandteddy
4. Buttons the Mouse by Little Muggles
5. Nesting Rainbow owls by Moji-Moji Design
6. Felix the Frog by Mari-Liis Lille (lilleliis)
7. Ella the elephant and her boyfriend by Vanja (AmigurumiBB’s Blog)
8. Chibi Kitten Amigurumi Free Pattern by Serah Basnet (Tales of Twisted Fibers)
9. Meimei Baby Elephant Crochet Pattern by Dedri Uys (Look At What I Made)
10. amigurumi ella the hippo by Shannen C (Sweet N’ Cute Creations)
11. Amigurumi: The little lion by Maz Kwok (Be A Crafter xD)
12. Amigurumi Sleepy Fox by Little things Blogged
13. Amineko Crocheted Cat by Nekoyama
14. Koala by Tamie Oldridge
15. Baby Bunny Amigurumi by Celina Lane (Simply Collectible Crochet)
16. Amigurumi Unicorn by Eden Dintsikos
17. Sea Otter amigurumi by Donatella Principi ((Ri)Creare~)
18. Meerkats by Brigitte Read (Roman Sock)
19. Lil’ Baby Unicorn by Rachel Hoe (Little Yarn Friends)
20. Newborn guinea pig by Kati Galusz
21. Joanet, the dragon by Pebie Crochet (Funny Amigurumi by Pebie)
22. Funmigurumi Mookie-Tookies: Puddles the Dog by Clotilde Menendez (Craftybegonia’s Funmigurumi and Kids Stuff)
23. Hermione the unicorn by Dawn Toussaint
24. Crochet Giraffe by Emma Dent (I love buttons by Emma)
25. My free Hobbes pattern by Ann Stiver-Balla
26. Paddington Bear by Janet McMahon
27. Sheldon the Sheep by Curly Girl Coop
28. hello stegosaurus by The Button Ship
29. Tiny Striped Turtle by KristieMN (Kristie’s Kids)
30. 3 versions of elephant by Jen Maude (Jam made)
For a crochet ‘cheat sheet’ see this post: Crochet Cheat Sheet
Thank you Rosie 🙂
Fantastic round up 🙂 I’m particularly looking forward to doing the sock monkey and the frog!
I stay with my first comment. This one is my absolute favoite!!
Thank you so much for these patterns. I love them all. You come up with the best patterns.
I’m so happy you found some to try! Very generous of you to make some for charity too 🙂 Thank you! Rhondda
I’m happy you found some you liked! I love amigurumi !
Oh good! I’m glad you found some you would like to make!
I love to crochet amigurumi and you really found out a whole lot of kawai ones! Guess I have to make some of them for charity… christmas is coming and my fav animal saving group needs support. They sell various items to fill their always empty register…
I love them all, but esp. the kitty and the sea otter.
These are perfect for my new baby granddaughter!
I can’t wait to make some little friends for my son!!
They are adorable aren’t they? 🙂
I love Vanja’s patterns 🙂
Thank you Ank!
You are very welcome 🙂 This is one of my favourite round ups 🙂
These are fantastic I can not wait to make the elephants!
These are too cute! I can’t wait to make some!
This one is my favorite from Free Crochet Pattern Friday.
These animals are real cute!!
With 2 friends having new little ones very soon, these have come in handy for unique gifts for both of them =) Thank you, they are all adorable.
Very welcome Maz!
Very welcome Jane 🙂
You are very welcome 🙂 and I am happy you liked the round up!
Thanks for featuring my little lion 🙂
Hi Rhondda, thanks so much for featured my patterns.
Thank you so much for featuring my kitty along with all these adorable critters. I had so much fun looking at all the lovely designs 🙂