Link & Share Wednesdays – so…what’s on your hook? Party 6
Most Clicked Projects!
Now onto this weeks PARTY!
I thought there might be some interest in sharing our current bucket list projects 🙂 They can be your own patterns, paid patterns, free patterns…anything really…as long as they have been hooked by you!
I do request that you only add links to your blogs/projects/photos (not etsy shops/giveaways/nor other link parties) please and thanks 🙂 If you have a link party you would like me to mention please send me an email with the information and I will add it to my ‘list’ 🙂
As an added incentive, I will feature my favorites (and yours) each week – with links – on at least 3 social media sites (i.e.: Pinterest, Twitter, Blog, Facebook/Google+). Please note – the criteria from 1-5 must be met in order for your project to be featured. By linking up you agree to have your name/business name, photo and link shared on social media sites.
I’d ask that you follow the rules below:
1. Link up a photo of your hooked project – and make sure that you credit the original Designer either on the photo, blog post, and/or the link please.
2. Copy and paste the code for the “Grab my button” into the linked post, sidebar, or add a link to the project to show that you have shared here 🙂
3. Visit at least 2 other linked projects and please leave a comment to show that you care –
4. Please post only family friendly photos and links!
5. Crochet, Knitting, Tatting…yarn/thread related crafts only please!
That’s it really –
Let’s try to inspire and be supportive of one another
Here’s the button code for those who want to play along:
Or you can link to the page manually – it’s up to you!