Thank you to everyone that linked up last week 🙂 I loved seeing all the projects! Check out our new features at Link and Share Wednesday Party 3. Our three featured projects are Crochet Elephants from Jam Made, Age UK Mini Smoothie Caps from Marianna’s Lazy Daisy Days and a Mini Flower Gift Pouch from Joanita Theron. Each of these features is available as a free crochet pattern!
The Most Clicked Project from Link Party 3
- Free Crocheted Elephant Pattern, by Jen of Jam Made (Free Pattern!)
- Age UK Innocent Smoothie Hats, by Marianna’s Lazy Daisy Days (Free Pattern!)
- Mini Flower Gift Pouch, by Joanita of Creative Graphics Workshop (Free Pattern!)
Feel free to grab the “featured” button below 🙂
Everyone has a bucket list –
I thought there might be some interest in sharing our current bucket list projects 🙂 They can be your own patterns, paid patterns, free patterns…anything really…as long as they have been hooked by you!
I do request that you only add links to your blogs/projects/photos (not etsy shops/giveaways/nor other link parties) please and thanks 🙂 If you have a link party you would like me to mention please send me an email with the information and I will add it to my ‘list’.
As an added incentive, I will feature my favorites (and yours) each week – with links – on at least 3 social media sites (i.e.: Pinterest, Twitter, Blog, Facebook/Google+). Please note – the criteria from 1-5 must be met in order for your project to be featured. By linking up you agree to have your name/business name, photo and link shared on social media sites.
I’d ask that you follow the rules below:
1. Link up a photo of your hooked project – and make sure that you credit the original Designer either on the photo, blog post, and/or the link please (maximum 2-links per person).
2. Copy and paste the code for the “Grab my button” into the linked post, sidebar, or add a link to the project to show that you have shared here 🙂
3. Visit at least 2 other linked projects and please leave a comment to show that you care –
4. Please post only family friendly photos and links!
5. Crochet, Knitting, Tatting…yarn/thread related crafts only please!
That’s it really –
Let’s try to inspire and be supportive of one another!