Link & Share Wednesday Party 30
Welcome to Link & Share Wednesday!
At the bottom of this post you will find a second link party – to a Crochet Twitter-Hop – if you “tweet” and you “crochet” then this “hop” is for you!
Link & Share Wednesday Party 29
Welcome to all of our new linkers 🙂
Thank you so much for linking up and for sharing the party with your friends!
Here are the featured favourites as chosen by you! We had a three way tie for the second most clicked project.
1. Valentine’s Day Hearts – The Scrappy & Savvy Crafter (Crochet World Magazine Newsletter Pattern)
2. Iris Toddler Top – My Hobby Is Crochet (Free Crochet Pattern)
3. CAL Camo Afghan – Crafting Friends Designs (Free Crochet Pattern)
4. Weaving in the Ends – Making it Fun and Easy – Tracy’s Crochet Bliss
Feel free to grab your “featured” button (There is a brand-new button now!!)
and plan to see your projects on my social media pages!
Now Onto This Week’s Party!
I’d ask that you please:
1. Link only family friendly photos.
2. Link back to Oombawka Design with a Party Button, or a text link.
3. Visit at least 3 of the linked projects, and please leave each of them a comment 🙂
Please note, by linking up you agree to have your name/business name, photos and links for the project shared on social media sites.
Grab a button 🙂 This is the new button with an updated link code so I would appreciate if you would take the time to update your button codes. Please and thanks!
Or you can link up manually: Link & Share Wednesday!
If you would like to sign-up for a weekly reminder email – to let you know it is time to Link Up! you can subscribe below:
If you would like to add the code to your blog too here’s the link to get the code:
I have had a few requests for a button for the hop so here is the newly designed button – I hope you like it!
Last week we discovered the following fabulous Twitter Accounts! Why not visit them too!
‘); // ]]>