Link Party 113 – Link and Share Wednesday
Welcome to Link and Share Wednesday’s 113th Link Party!
Welcome to our 113th Link Party!
Welcome to Link Party 113!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 112 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 113 please scroll to the bottom of the post!.
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!So tell your friends to pop by and click on your submission if you want to increase your chances of being one of the Featured Favourites in next week’s post!.
2. Around the Bases CAL Update – Simply Summer Street
3. Crochet Ocean Tides Wrap – Maz Kwok’s Designs
If you were one of last week’s Featured Favourites grab your Featured Favourite Button and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 113
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 113!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Other Link Parties:
Crochet With Us Fall Poncho CAL
Holiday Blog Hop! 1 Free Holiday Crochet Pattern Every Thursday!
Once again, beautiful patterns.
Thanks so much for hosting the party:-)