Featuring the Garden of Flowers Blanket
1. Garden of Flowers Blanket – Sunshine and a Sewing Basket
2. New Blanket Pattern – Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae
3. Moss Stitch Beginner Crochet Bag – Crochet N’ Crafts
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons.
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 58
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial
I love them too AG Handmades 🙂
Loving Bella Bricks by MyHobbyisCrochet – such a sweet twist on a pair of wristers 🙂