Featured: Dixie Charm. A Free Summer Crochet Shawl Pattern.
Welcome to our 49th Link Party! Featured: Dixie Charm Shawl Pattern, Flower Bud Granny Square and The Bunny Car Seat Blanket.
Now onto our Weekly Link & Share Party!
If you would like me to consider your project photos (crocheted using free crochet patterns) for Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Ups, or if you are a Crochet Designer and you would like me to add you to my list of approved sources please read this post: Would you like to be featured?
Here are the featured favourites from Link & Share Wednesday Party 48 as chosen by you!
1. Brini – The Bunny Car Seat Blanket Free Pattern – Loopsan
2. Dixie Charm – A Free Summer Crochet Shawl Pattern – ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs
3. Flower Bud Granny Square – Dearest Debi
Congratulations Ladies! and thank you to everyone who linked up!
Please grab your featured button by following this link to the buttons.
To sign up for a weekly Link Party reminder email please complete the form information below. This newsletter is only sent out once/week as soon as this party post goes live.
Now onto this week’s party!
Link & Share Wednesday Party 49
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #knitting #sewing #linkyparty”]
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial
[inlinkz_linkup id=421460 mode=1]
Hi Carolyn 🙂 Hope you are well! Enjoy a lovely weekend and you are most welcome for the party!! Rhondda
Hi Rhondda, thank you for hosting a great party! Have a good day 🙂
Very welcome 🙂 Thank you for visiting & Linking up!
Great party 🙂 I know I will find a lot of inspiration here 🙂 Thanks for hosting!