Link and Share Wednesday | Link Party 98
Welcome to our 98th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 98!
If you like to enter giveaways please visit this post: Red Heart Yarn Review and Giveaway
This giveaway ends June 30, 2015 at 12:15 am ET.
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 97 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 98 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
2. Sad Cat | Lalka Crochetka
3. Five on Friday | Linda’s Crafty Corner
If you were one of last week’s Featured Favourites grab your Featured Favourite Button and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 98
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 97!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Very welcome! Have a great week too Joanna 🙂
Thank you for hosting and have a great week!