Welcome to our 96th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 96!
If you have been thinking about becoming one of my Guest Contributors for Oombawka Design, please contact me soon 🙂
I almost have all the Contributors I need for this summer!
You can read more about the opportunity and submit your application here:
Three very beautiful crochet projects were picked as our Featured Favourites this week! and lucky you! they are currently all free patterns. You might want to stop by Kathy’s blog soon though as her stunning Royal Summer Shawl is free for a limited time only!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 95 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 96 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
2. Kennedy’s Flower Garden Blanket | 5 Little Monsters
3. X-Stitch Summer Wrap | Pattern Paradise
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 96
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 96!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!