When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Here’s how it works.
Welcome to our 92nd Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 92! This week’s most clicked include a gorgeous triangle shawl, beautiful blooming flower pouch and a pair of lovely granny square slippers. Check out your Featured Favorites below and add your links to this week’s party before you leave!
This week’s Opportunities:
- Oombawka Design is Now Accepting Guest Post Contibutors !
- Be a Featured Blogger at a Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party! Sign up HERE
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 91 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 92 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
2. A Blooming Flower Pouch (A CAL Project) | Jaimees World
3. Crochet Granny Square Slippers | Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 92
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 92!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!