Link and Share Wednesday Link Party 90!
Welcome to our 90th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Oombawka Design is Now Accepting Guest Post Contibutors !
- Check out the current Free Crochet Patterns published exclusively in the Oombawka Design Guest Post Section!
Here are the featured favorite from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 89 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 90 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
2. Riviera Skies Top – Silk & Wool
3. Doodle Zoo – No. 3: Finlay the Frog (Free Pattern)
Note: You can read more about the Crochet Along 2015 (#1 above) by following the links included in Sofie’s post to The Creative World of Terray
If you were one of last week’s Featured Favourites grab your Featured Favourite Button and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 90
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 90!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Thank you for hosting!
Thank you so much xxx