Link and Share Wednesday Link Party 88
Welcome to our 88th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
If you would like to become a Guest Post Contributor for Oombawka Design please read this post for more information:
Each Tuesday, Amy and I host a Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party and we feature one Blogger each week! Sign Up to be one of our Future Featured Bloggers! Expand your audience and reach by being shared across multiple social media channels and have 2 of your posts Pinned in multiple places on Pinterest! Interested? Sign up HERE!
If you were one of last week’s Featured Favourites grab your Featured Favourite Button and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 88
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 88!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Need help linking up? How To Link Up at a Link Party Tutorial
Welcome Lisa 🙂 It was very well received – I had a few people contact me on facebook saying thank you as they had been looking for a crochet pattern for Yoga Socks and could only find knit ones! All the best, Rhondda
Err…’LOVE’ showed to them, lol.
Thanks so much for the lives showed to my Perfect Harmony Yoga Socks free pattern! I hope you enjoy it 🙂