Thank you for joining us for another Link and Share Wednesday Link Party!
All three of our Most Clicked are free crochet patterns this week! I can’t wait to see what you each add to the party this week 🙂
Let me know if you would like me to make any changes to the party – anything you’d like to see done differently 🙂 I’m open to suggestions! I hope you each have fantastic weeks!
Talk soon 🙂 Rhondda
Other Link Parties:
Welcome to our 107th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 107!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 105 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 107 please scroll to the bottom of the post!.
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!So tell your friends to pop by and click on your submission if you want to increase your chances of being one of the Featured Favourites in next week’s post! .
2. Free Crochet Pattern – Hanging Baskets – Goddess Crochet
3. Unforgettable Springtime Scarf – American Crochet
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 107
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 106!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!