When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.
Welcome to our 106th Link & Share Wednesday Link Party!
I can’t wait to see what you will each share this week 🙂
There were so many neat submissions this week! One of the posts submitted which was not picked for the Top 3 but which I really enjoyed – and which resulted in me visiting a few shops on Etsy and spending money on super adorable stitch markers and crochet hooks – was from Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae. It includes some of the most adorable polymer clay stitch markers and handles I have seen! You may want to take a look too so here is the link: My Hand Crafted Crochet Hook Collection
Other Link Parties:
Your Favorite Link Parties! (thanks Rebeckah for making this list!)
Welcome to our 106th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 106!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 105 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 106 please scroll to the bottom of the post!.
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!So tell your friends to pop by and click on your submission if you want to increase your chances of being one of the Featured Favourites in next week’s post! .
2. Super Scrubbie Free Crochet Pattern – Posh Pooch Designs
3. Monster Pencil Bag – 5 Little Monsters
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 106
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 106!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!