When you purchase through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.
I hope you are all enjoying lovely summers! We had beautiful weather here last week and spent a lot of time in our small back yard pool and playing outside!
Our CAL started this week – we would love if you had time to join us!
Welcome to our 104th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 104!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 103 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 104 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!So tell your friends to pop by and click on your submission if you want to increase your chances of being one of the Featured Favourites in next week’s post!
2. Crochet Cacti | Howling at the Moon
3. Sample Crochet – Small Whales | Nephi-Handmade
Links are included to the patterns used to make the projects in the individual posts above except for the Cacti and Crochet Pots – I cannot locate this one on her site.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 104
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 104!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!